Monday, November 17, 2008

APART....

Enjoying my Monday morning..reading the old cards and this one when he was in the city of Hawkeye and me ..was it Buckeye??? For you dear...to cheer you on this Blue Monday ..switch on your PC in the office...here I am.

Everything today
made me want to be with you
I heard a song on the radio
that reminded me of a time
we were together,
and I wanted to be with you
to share it again...
I heard a story that made me laugh,
and I knew you'd think
it was funny, t00--
I wanted so much to tell it to you ...
When I was with some friends,
I thought now much nicer
it would be
if you were there...
All my daydreams were about us,
about where we've been
and where we're going.
I wanted to tell you about them
because I know you would
make those dreams more real.
Every time I thought about you today
I thought about how much I love you,
and how much I wanted you close beside me..
note on the card...
'BELIEVE ME,
I.M THERE AND STILL THERE FOREVER!!
MISSIN' YA...'
-luv-
*u*
...how sweet...I am young again.

No comments: