Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYAH

Today is 8th April . What’s the significant of this date? Well today is my dad’s birthday. Happy Birthday Ayah.Semoga dipanjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki. If I'm not mistaken he will be 73 today or 74? I don’t know where he is at this moment, it has been quite sometimes since I spoken to him. Coming from a broken family never made me any less, for me I am just like everybody else.Alhamdulillah the hikmah behind it, I tend to appreciate people around me. That’s what I have been telling myself. Nothing to shame of, nothing to hide. I love both my parents. Its just ‘takda jodoh’ between them. The separation was so bitter, but I survived. I used to be his darling daughter. Now with his new family and kids, I know things will never be the same. I keep on telling my mom there is something for her up there just redha …let it go…so far no success. Ayah is my father, no point of telling me all the bad things, it won’t change the fact that he is my father!
Anyway, Alhamdulillah I found my own love, my destiny..I pray to Allah he will always love me and the kids...

No comments: