Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Down Memory Lane..Part 1

Sometimes in life there will be up and down...walking thru the path, living is learning. Like today I am at the lower side of the circle..feeling tired, feeling like you just want to punch somebody! Ha..ha...just kidding. When I am in my gloomy mood I love to browse thru the old albums..being thinking to scan the old photos before...well today no vacuum cleaner sound, no washer machine whizzing, yesterday leftover with a bit of tambah-tambah here and there (still need to cook coz both FIL & MIL still around)...but one thing I can't deny the princess nagging me..sigh! Having little one at this age...tired ma...juggling here and there well keep the spirit up Mama!

Wien Dalam Kenangan.

Remember masa I mula-mula jejak kaki ke situ after 12 hours flight, alone..rasa lost sangat. Leaving all my loved one behind back home...What a spiritkan..Then during school holiday managed to save money, they all came over to visit me. Best Ramadhan in their life coz puasa till 4.00 pm je masa winter tu. Seronok the guys dapat guling-guling dalam snow...something to remember.



The guys really enjoyed the snow. Looking at this picture princess like marah kat I. She said "I tak suka duduk dalam tummy you..hot. I nak main snow macam guys..jom mama kita pergi. Nanti I call papa ok" Then I asked her "Mana you tau tummy I hot...." Dia pegang perut I she said..HOT...Always marah kat I kalau gambar dia tak ada. We keep on telling her that she's in mummynye tummy masa tu....

Posted by Picasa
Downtown Wien @ Vienna...freeeezzzziiinnggggg

Dari kecil the guys ni memang suka posing.....

God how I miss this place.....even though I am not very fond of winter....

Again downtown Wien, the guys tak sempat tengok roses tu bloom...

Posted by Picasa


This one was taken in Praha aka Prague. Capital of Czech Rep.Masa we all pi Prague ni long weekend, kena duduk atas lantai train pun. Tapi masa ni bulan puasa and the guys pun masa tu memang dah pandai puasa. Banyak gambar dalam video cam..I need to convert them into CD's lah...Well banyak kerja tak siap hari ni..I am so boring...boring! Actually I nak sambung my Perth Adventure tapi my laptop still tak leh guna after princess basuh that day...:) So all the pictures ada dalam laptop. So layan lah gambar lama...

No comments: