Monday, June 21, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUV.....20th JUNE 2010

Happy Birthday Luv...! (He said.."He may got the voice...but the look?")

I Love Just You

Hey, birthday love, I think of you
On days both dark and sunny.
You bring me joy in every thought,
My precious, loving honey!
So be my love for all our lives,
And I’ll be your love, too;
Each birthday is another chance
To say, "I love just you!"
To be with you means
More than you can know.
You’re always there for me
With a loving smile;
I’m never happier than
When I know you’re near.
I thought my love for you
Could not grow stronger;
And yet I love you even more this year.

Started the day with fetching Eriq from his college. Then had durians along the roadside..fun..fun..princess really enjoyed it!...The best part we watched Toy Story 3 (3D) at TGV KLCC...now mama is ...broke the tickets prices unthinkable huhhh! Surprisingly the boys really enjoyed the movie..they said deja vu, TS 2 was in year 2000 and the TS1 was in the 90's where they were still in diapers!
But looking at papa's face...Alhamdulillah he was surprised with our treats. I asked him to drop me at Plaza Masalam, princess came along huh...big mistake! That little lady couldn't sit still after that..keep on saying to papa.."Kita orang tak beli apa-apa pun..kan ma..kan..ma..." She's trying to keep the secrets but at the same time wanted papa to know that we got him birthday pressent....Tara.........Papa hope u luv n treasure all of our prezzie...! The boys the whole nite duk kira duit tabung....he..he..to buy papa F50 boots...n mama..kena puasa 3 bulan lah..to cover the berry berry.......:) Whatever it is..HAPPY FATHER'S DAY N HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR...We luv U!


1 comment:

CS said...

Salam ...

Waah, papa sure had a good time. Looks like the whole family did! Am yet to watch TS3, tapi ntah bila :-)