Friday, July 23, 2010

May Allah Bless Them All....

Hari ni hari Jumaat..they said penghulu segala hari…And today rasa bersyukur kepada Allah kerana memberi peluang untuk menghirup udaranya lagi…bersama yangg tersayang…Why suddenly the feeling? I am grateful for the healthy body and I am thankful for my happiness….God knows better. He’s listening up there, yup answering my doas….Ada rasa kesyahduan dengan nikmat yang Allah berikan….dalam kita menikmati kenikmatan yang Allah kurniakan …ada insan yang sedang bertarung demi sebuah kehidupan…
Terkenangkan n3 Roza tentang Ayu adiknye, too young to suffer the Big C…sedih dan luluh hati bila membaca bagaimana Ayu tak berdaya mendukung Rafiki yg baru berusia 2 tahun…and today…I am going to write about ‘him’…..
I met him in year 1999…The company had to close the sub company and all the staffs were transferred to various departments. End up, I hv to take him as my staff…quite difficult to train somebody that was so used doing heavy job at the site..n now u got to teach him how to use PC and the system…Then I left the company end of 2000 ….
10 years later…I am here again and he’s still there and still reporting to me.. :) But the difference now he’s the ‘guru’ on know how to manipulate the system! As the world turn right?
Never close to him, so I knew nothing about him or his life. The first thing that bugging me… is that I realized he will be on leave almost every Thursday…
As its all paper less, I hv to check the system to know his where about… :(
End up ada sad story behind it…his eldest son age 11 yrs old – Leukimia boy. Diagnosed since the age of 4…Every Thursday they hv to be in the hospital for routine check up….Uhukss nyesal asyik marah2 bila dia tak ada..ingatkan dia ponteng…..or MIA.
Last Friday he text me…’u hv to xcuse me..my son cramped the whole body, HUKM asked me to send him in…’ Then Monday he text me again…’I don’t think I am able to come in..he’s still not stabil..’Then Monday nite he text me again..’Dr ckp dah tak boleh control white cell…he gave me choice nak bawak balik ke mana…’ . Then he called me…he’s going to bring him back to their hometown..KT. by ambulance. The next day…thinking of going to see him off unfortunately the traffic was bad…Now he’s in KT..in the ICU ward…They just gave him injection everytime he’s in pain…Poor Ibrahim…And again the dad text me..’Dr bagi masa another 1-2 minggu….. I will be in on Monday….’ Told the boss about it and Alhamdulillah HR agreed to give him 14 days unrecorded leaves…As I wrote this N3, I managed to call him n ..the condition still the same..May Allah looks after adik Ibrahim Idham….sememangnya Allah menjanjikan syurga bagi anak-anak yang belum baligh…tapi kesedihan atas kehilangan itu pasti ada….may the parents stay strong for him….Ameen…

No comments: