Friday, April 1, 2011

Andai dapat ku undur....


Dah lama tak buat kerja ni..I am still fully awake at this hour!...I am really missing the fun being 'free'.....I really miss Rima baking...promise u girl..after this I will be kicking again! And rindunya cerita from down under by Lemongrass and of coz alkisah story. Whats happening to me? Get a life mama! Mana Queen Jah pergi ye?
Along the way...I met her...sorry dear stumble to your blog and menghayati your luv story..the past will always be past..I still consider you as my sista.....do keep in touch okay. Unbelievable kalau I baca ur story...u really really luv him eh? Or can I say u r obsess ?
All the young widow's story..now they decided to close their blog....luckily I still have my drpetite...I am your silent follower doc!
How I miss to know that Kak Nong now is a biker! And her Hana is a grown up lady...uhukkkss kalau dapat kuundur putaran masa...
And how I miss my song..kau tercipta untuk ku....this year we are going to celebrate our 20th anniversary...thank you Allah for the wonderful 20 years...



No comments: