Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Treasure Questions - 1

Alhamdulillah... God still giving us the chance to be together kan :) Alhamdulillah...Alhamdulillah....Since the heart attack incidence we try to balance our life, no more stressssssing okay...enjoy life and enjoy each other ..We love to join the motor treasure hunts, not that we are pro but we luv the challenges. I promised him that I will try ...(will try okay) to blog the questions on the hunts that we joined...cant remember which hunt but its in my lappy so better start with this one first...


Treasure Questions

The answer :

 T2 : Powdered Detergent - Brand ANCHOR :) trust me the hv it in TESCO...
T3  : TESCO Toilet Rolls ( Must be dual and from 'cotes' u get 'TESCO')
T4 : Ubat Gigi..Jenama Safi ( derived from 'seperti amaran di mula =  the first letter in 'seperti' = S and 'A' from 'amaran'.  taraf gigi di akhir = 'f' at the end of taraf and 'i' at the end of gigi...SAFI :) ..Yang ni my princess answered for  me coz she saw one uncle bought this..hehe...
T5 : Any difference between rod and bar? Hehe the answer is Fruitale Soap Bar...and must be 3 coz its stated 'Bring back a crowd'...Three's a Crowd right?

No comments: