Thursday, May 21, 2009

I am BACK.....!

I am back after a long break...so much happening around me that need immediate attention. This week is mid-term exam week for the kids..hope they will do well. I am worried about Qobb, still busy with his rugby while his PMR is coming.
Well, month of May ada banyak peristiwa yang berlaku...Mother's Day, Eriq's birthday, Teacher's Day, Our Annivessarry and in May Lek Noraini and Embah passed away.
Mother's Day this year same day dgn we allnye 18th anniv. The day before that we all ke Kuantan to attend Jaja's Yang Teruja tu nye wedding.
From there we all went to the latest mall in Kuantan..East Coast Mall (as usual me & King je...plus Pak Nah family). Then Pak Nah treat us anniv dinner at Kayu Manis Bukit Jelutong..god penatnye makan! Then on Sunday ( the anniv day) got to send King to KLIA..outstation lagi..wa..wa..kena tinggal lagi...
Month of April & part and May I was busy ikut King outstation..he..he...ada gak tak leh ikut kena tinggal! The best gi KB...de javu coz I used to live there for nearly 12 years.
Before KB we all balik FSR...ada wedding. From there we all terus ke KB..ikut jalan Kuala Tembeling ke Padang Tengku, Merapoh, Kuala Lipis, Gua Musang sampai KB...How I hate the route...ish..ish...I prefer the coastal road..view cantik!
Malangnya masa gi tu tak bawak camera so no picture taken..I wished boleh ambil gambar my old school..Sek Rendah Zainab (now cluster school) and Sek Men Zainab. Both ni kat Jalan Telipot, and I managed to find the old rented house...:).I berjaya convinced King to let me go to Rantau Panjang by myself he..he..best!
Then we all ada gak ke Hutan Melintang, gi rumah parents Pak Shick temankan Mak Shick best...makan ikan sungai..my fav ikan sepat! And they all masak lemak pucuk ubi kayu and bunga kantan. Penat lagi makan...ha..ha.
I promised myself nak sambung the Perth Adv tapi tak sempat2....Most of the weekend busy...The Desaru trip waz happening...All my stories dah jumble up...

End of April and early May I lost a young cousin (around 21 yrs), innalillah...Mohd Syafiq, they found his body near Seremban along North - South Highway. May be hit and run? Donno. His story considered unique gak coz masa he was 12 years old kalau tak silap I dia pernah koma accident jugak kat Banda Hilir, then they took out the skull, bagi brain dia relax, few operations masa tu kat Mahkota Medical Centre, he survived. Tapi janji kita dengan Allah, dia pinjamkan sekejap juga...dia kemalangan lagi dan meninggalkan kita....Alfatihah.
Then I heard a friend of mine suddenly collapsed masa mengajar, terus coma, then few brain operations kat Hospital Sg Buloh, then Allah juga menjemput dia kembali...masa tu I kat KB.Al-fatihah buat Cik gu Ita.
Than my friend YM called me last two days, she said she had been trying to contact me tak dapat-dapat(something wrong la dgn my hphone)..her father passed away kat Hospital Selayang, dia called me from kereta jenazah tak dapat jugak..well Al Fatihah buat Wak Masran. Sorry Yati I tak de di masa you kehilangan!
And not to forget few neighbours yang passed away..al fatihah.
Hem..dah 3 hari kena tinggal ni King outstation lagi........sigh.

No comments: