Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Meaning of Love?

If you are looking for love, would you recognize it if you found it?
Can you tell the difference between love and infatuation?


And my view of love after 18 years...
Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at him because you know it would hurt his feelings."

It's already midnite...just reached home from the hospital. FIL admitted to ICU due to his heart condition and breathing problems. Lying on the bed, looking so helpless..I just donno how to put it in words. Being the eldest son I know how my other half felt...I want to reach him, try to understand him..give him my eternal support. I want him to know that I will always be there for him...but sometimes words just ain't enough...Not all of us know how to express our feelings right? So I told myself, be patience...remember that BIG BOYS DON'T CRY...men often have a very hard time expressing their sadness.We all confuse our feelings sometimes.

No comments: