Monday, August 3, 2009

Blossom Apam

Yeah....when King dah okay meaning I can start baking again...This time the Blossom Apam and again from Rima's blog. Princess was so happy with the coloring...but she only ate the pink color one!
When I took it out from the steamer...King said "Good you dah belajar buat apam...." he..he..then bila he tasted it muka dia like.."kenapa tak rasa cam apam?"


Of Course la tak rasa apam dear...I guna tepung kek lah. Kalau apam yang you suka tu guna tepung beras...ha..ha...Selama I hidup lum pernah buat apam lagi...dulu selalu busy sangat now I am enjoying myself with all these recipes.....yahooo!
Posted by Picasa

I am sooo happy to see the cracked on my blossom apam...he..he..tapi napa ye ada yang cracked 3 and ada yang 2? Siapa nak tolong jawapkan? Nak kena google ke? And one thing about me....I selalu takut nak guna the coloring banyak-banyak so the color usually akan jadi pastel...So moral of the story tak ada oven kat rumah doesn't mean you tak leh buat cake kan....:) Danke Rima for this lovely kuih....or is it kueh?

No comments: