Friday, August 7, 2009

Chocolate Cupcakes on 7.8.9

I didn't realised today is 07.08.09 until I saw an entry in FB...waiting for 12:34:56 07 08 09...creativekan they all ni. Wonder ramai tak yang kawin on this date...or maybe on the specific time to get 123456789...he..he...


New activity with princess...jogging around Taman Metropolitan. Best coz orang tak ramai and the playground so colorful. The exercise equipment pun still intact lum rosak lagi...



Muka lum 'shower' sang princess...at least dia boleh buang all the excess energy dlm body tu kat sini....kat rumah nanti kot tenang sikit..:)

I am so jealous dengan Rima hari ni je dah dua jenis dia bake...the apple pie nampak so yummy..emm bila lah ada masa nak buat ni...and its look so complicated la Rima...

Well today as usual I pi tolong bukak Tesco he..he..kul 8.30 dah tercegat depan Tesco! Lepas tu lah baru we all pergi jogging.....gi jogging kat Taman Metropolitan till 11.00..then we all balik and bake all this.....tadaaaa...Roti Pizza..Champ suka sangat...Just roti letak frankfurter and bawang, tabur cheese KRAFT tu n little bit of mozarella...kalau suka taruk mayo...jangan lupa chilli sauce...bakar for about 20 mins..at 200 degree.


MIL nak kenduri Ahad ni...so I buat lah cuppies ni. Dah banyak ressepi yang I cuba....then found this one. Last week I ada buat and sent to the boys..Eriq cakap sedap all the friends pun suka. So this week I wat lagi sebab sangat senang...:) myself personally I tak berapa 'in' kat kek ni. Rasa cam instant choc muffin Bake With Yen..maybe rasa soda dia terbanyak kot....Got the recipe from rinnchan fotopages. Hari ni rajin sikit nak paste the recipe..(bukan type ye)




CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
Ingredients:
300gm multipurpose flour ( i guna superfine la pulak)
330gm castor sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspn soda bikabornat
1/2 cup fresh milk
1/2 cup butter
2 teaspn vanilla essence
2 eggs
Walnut nibs to sprinkle (optional)
Instructions:

1. Measure out all ingredients but the eggs directly into mixer bowl. Mix on low speed just until incorporated.
2. Then beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add eggs, beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
4. Scoup mixture into papercups. Sprinkle some walnut nibs.
5. Bake at 170 deg cel for 20mins-25mins.
6. Let cool slightly in the pan then transfer on wire rack to cool completely.

Topping Choc Ganache..ni yang I belajar kat MECD then I ubahsuai mengikut budget..:)

1200gm cooking choc(potong kecil)
2 tbs butter
1 tin susu cair
semua double boiled...buat one day before baru dia set cantikkk...

Sangat-sangat senang...pejam mata pun boleh buat!






3 comments:

Rima said...

Tak complicated lah... read twice and u will realised its not as complicated as it look.. just remember when it comes to making crust make sure butter is cold cold.. the filling just add dry ingredients then toss in apple nye... no need to cook em pun.. just mix and pour onto the crust.. if hv time gv it a try ok.. its flaky and delish

Tesco is my best friend when i do groceries shopping kat johor or KL.. u can get the granny smith apple fm there too

I am not a big fan of cuppies too but i just bought martha stewarts cupcakes book.. lots of good looking cuppies in there...

Hv a great weekend!

mrswongjowo said...

Okay..I will try..Your pic nampak so delicious. Ada banyak lagi resepi you yang I nak cuba..tapi belum berkesempatan furthermore tak de orang kat rumah nak makan...
Cuppies rupa selalu cantik tapi taste wise faham2 je lah..
Ye lah my Singaporean cousins semua shopping groceries kat JB ..he..he..tak aci.
Going back to hubby hometown tonite...attending kenduri..you to enjoy your weekend! TQ

Rima said...

For me i make sure what i bake i dont see it in my kitchen the next day or i will not be "allowed" to bake something so what did i do? hehhee i make sure hb take to work to gv his work mate or take to my parents place