Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Baby....

When I am feeling blue...all I had to do is take a look at you....he..he...just woke up...not in very good mood still feeling blue...Its bad mama...you should be grateful..maybe coz last nite I was busy reading Raden's blog crying with her...the cancer now is in her liver...OMG . Hope you will be strong sis!


And here I am sometimes thinking having baby at this ancient age really taking all of my energy! Complaining about tiring myself running here and there to cope with her...yet Raden is so tough and full of strength to fight her cancer...my..my mama better stop complaining!..:)!


Yesterday she was screaming wanted to have breakfast at Kopitiam.......usually can pujuk her tell her mama will make you macam Kopitiam (half boiled eggs spread on the bread), but yesterday she was very furious with me...Mana member tak marah, early in the morning dah tercegat kat Tesco, after Tesco went to my mum's then we went to Bake With Yen (yang kat the famous Lorong Haji Taib tu)... to by my baking supplies.....so when we reached Rawang got to stop at her fav Kopitiam......very very cranky yesterday..sampai mama wanted to cry!

Shes enjoying herself...Ice Milo and her fav bread n eggs...(she pronounced it egg..er sounds like egger!) Pretending that shes already twelve!!!

Then after that no more whining inside the car...happy and ceria till we reached home..Ha..ha...what a day....




As for myself, I was soooooo happy yesterday coz I got what I want..the fondant roller at RM14.50 he..he...kalau kat W*lt*n RM50 you....Then the cupcakes boxes very cheap just..RM1.40 per box..At W*lt*n its like RM20 something for 6 pieces....But still tomorrow might go to W*lt*n coz need to find the Meringue Powder....sigghhh hopefully she'll cooperate k.




Note: And today I am going to bake Rima's Cookies he..he...nestum ada banyak ni..:)

And Rima if you're reading this please please teach me how to make the correct rempeyek...I tried last 2 days..it was a disaster....end up penat mopped the kitchen due to the oil..:( ( Resepi from Norzailina....

2 comments:

Rima said...

First of all... believe me... i know exactly how u feel hehhe.. i got Sonia pun dah umur senje hahaha.. so so tired and get aggitated so so easily..

Cookies look yum yum and err bab bab rempeyek.. i hv yet to try the recipe given to me by my nyayi.. nanti lah.. someday i will gv it a try ok..

mrswongjowo said...

thanks to you cookies i jadi and my hubby suka sgt! Yap having baby at this age.ggggggrrrr!..K will wait for your rempeyek...!