Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Switching off hibernate mode...

Kring...ring...
Sounds like my phone....
Caller: "Hello....."
Me: "Yes Hello..to you...sapa ni?"
Caller : "You duk buat now ni?"
Me: "Mem Besar....membesarkan badan ha..na.."
Caller : " Nak join we all semula tak?"
Me: OMG..rasa cam nak lompat2........berdebar2
Caller : "I think u still can help us around here...we need ur experienced..."
Me:Dap..duppp...dap...dupppp

Yes I am still waiting...he..he..Me going back to working world?
Donno....still thinking and waiting.....
Dah lama I tak update blog...so many things happened....
banyak sangat yang menganggu fikiran ku....
My frens...I still follow u all just tak sempat nak berkomen-komen
too much la...
Now things dah back to normal
Phhhhhuhhhhhh lega....and I am back...I miss u all la....
Can see... my new hobby...Windows Movie Maker..
This is the first one, so raw tapi hasil pertama mesti lah I sayangkan...
so I load to YouTube...and I want to put it here...
And my love..King I hope u don't mind dear...!
I am still baking...just tak update je....

No comments: