Saturday, December 8, 2012

Even Superhero Needs Vacation...

Dulu hati berkata dah malas nak blogging, then I teringat..purposed I wrote this blog is to remember US yup me and him...our precious love. Tonite I am updating this blog..dont know how to thank Allah for giving me this second chance...to be together..TQ Allah...Alhamdulillah
Nearly lost him...yup him..my love,my other half, my best friend (god I am so scared even to mention it!..cant even think about it...:( )
The date was 13th November 2012...heart attack, 100% blockaged  at the main artery....
I took this picture from Eriq's FB..with his title ...
The picture taken on the nite before we left him in the CICU...KPJ Damansara, angioplasty and stenting was done on the same day. Anyway both me and Eriq slept in the waiting lounge..dont hv the heart to leave him there...
Horrifying xperienced, from home to the nearest clinic, then by ambulance to Hospital Selayang, stabilized him and again by ambulance to KPJ Damansara..Alhamdulillah he's recuperating and still on MC. The great thing is that my boss allowed me to work from home, to be with him during our difficult time...Allah is great!

No comments: