Monday, December 10, 2012

Please get well soon dear...

Yesterday we went for our class mengaji. Unfortunately when we reached the highway, my aunty called to tell us that ustaz can't make it. We went for breakfast at my aunty's place and then straight to Kelang for mandi wap (sauna) session.  Tts good for our health and can help to detox the body...Unfortunately due to the mandi wap and late lunch, he became tired...we were on our way to Hosp Kelang to visit one of our family member who also suffered heart attacked 3 days after hubby. I looked at him and I can see his face a bit pale, he asked me to drive home, but instead I told him its better for us to stop at the nearest hospital and get the doctor to look at him.
As what I expected his BP was at the lower side...The MO at DEMC said his ECG doesn't look good. I called his cardiologist and let him spoke to the MO. The result was expected due to his MI , the scar in the heart will always be there...he wont hv beautiful result of ECG...:(  The MO advised me to take him to DSH for further check up by his cardiologist, I told the MO I am too tired to go anywhere...can they just observe him for the nite and I will bring him to DSH the next day. Spoken to the cardiologist and he agreed. After all it will be his follow up check up with his cardiologist...
They put him in the HDU ward (for 24 hours monitoring)..which is very comfy and he had a really full rest with ----Malaysia vs Thailand game and MU vs MC  :) I am always nervous to see him watching all the football games :)
Alhamdulillah he is much much better now, I am waiting for the billing department to call me coz the Dr said we can go to DSH after this for his cardio appoinment...Pray for us...
Alhamdulillah....Get well soon dear..I love you....